Terms and Conditions
ANY DENTAL TREATMENT REQUIRES FULL PAYMENT ON THE DAY OF TREATMENT. A DEPOSIT OR PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FOR SLEEP DENTISTRY, SEDATION PROCEDURES, DENTAL IMPLANTS, COSMETIC DENTISTRY OR COMPREHENSIVE/COMPLEX TREATMENT PLANS.
Payment Types Accepted: EFTPOS, HICAPS On-the Spot Claims of health fund rebates, All Credit and Debit Cards, Cash, Cheque, Direct Debit
Interest-Free Finance: GE Care Credit Interest-FREE Payment plans to approved applicants and for a minimum credit of $2,000. An administration fee of 5% applies to all treatment financed through Care Credit.
Deposits are refundable or transferable where no costs have been incurred and sufficient notice for cancellation is given.
Where discounts or special offers have been extended, these may not be combined, are non-cumulative and replace any other offers/discounts or are excluded by them.
Health fund rebates, cannot be guaranteed by this clinic. Patients should confirm entitlements directly with their health funds or Medicare for Dental Treatment under Medicare.
Payment Options We accept all types of payments: Cash - All Credit and Debit Cards - EFTPOS - HICAPS electronic fund-rebate processing - Cheques
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All information provided in any form by our staff and representatives, or displayed in our advertisements, including (without limitation) references to procedures, results of treatment, timing of treatment and estimates of costs, is non-specific and always subject to a comprehensive oral examination by a dentist, a diagnostic work-up, radiographic examination, and assessment by a medical practitioner or specialist, as may be required, and at an associated cost and timeframe. Treatment possibilities and results will vary from patient to patient.
Reference to Finance or Payment Plans
Any finance options or payment plans are subject to a credit check and approval by this clinic and/or other third parties. Responsibility for all outstanding fees remains with the patient or legal guardian at all times.
Reference to 'Computer Guided Dental Implants' and 'All-On-4'
These procedures may not be suitable for all patients and are subject to selection criteria. The diagnostic measures to assess a patient's suitability are always at an additional cost.
Typical surgical risks, whilst better measured with this 'computer-guided' approach, apply nevertheless, and patients are encouraged to read the entire disclosure statement and risks contained in the relevant consent document.
'Nobel Guide' is a registered trademark of Nobel Biocare and has been used in this site with permission from Nobel Biocare Australia.
Reference to 'Teeth in an Hour', 'Immediate Teeth', or 'Teeth in 3 Days'
Not all patients who are suitable for the Computer Guided Dental Implants surgical procedure or the All-On-4 procedure will also be suitable for immediate teeth to be fitted at the same time as the surgery. Additionally, patients who are planned for immediate teeth cannot be guaranteed that these will, in fact, be fitted at the same time as the surgery.
Where the replacement teeth are inserted at the same time as the implant surgery, the diet should be amended to softer non-challenging foods for 12 weeks (dietary supplements may be required). It should also be noted that following implant treatment the function is improved with resultant improvements in muscle tone. Immediate replacement teeth are constructed from very strong high-impact acrylic and in certain case, such as in heavy grinders, the improved muscle tone may be too excessive for that material, and a titanium reinforcement bar may be required. For this reason, whilst appearing like the permanent teeth, the immediate replacement teeth should be regarded as Long Term Provisional teeth (approx. 1-8 Years) and may need to be re-made with titanium substructure at an additional cost.
Reference to 'Sedation & Sleep Dentistry'
Sedation may not be suitable or available for all patients who request it. Suitability is subject to a health assessment by the visiting specialist anaesthetist who administers the anaesthetic.
Anaesthetic prrocedures are subject to additional fees, a proportion of which may be claimed through Medicare. There are separate risks associated with the administration of IV Sedation and there is often a limited availability of sessions. As such, there may be some delays in providing the necessary treatment under IV sedation. This may impact on a patient's general or dental health and in this regard other anaesthetic options may be explored. Ensuring our patients safety and comfort is our priority.
1. The content within this site should not be regarded as dental or medical advice and is for general information purposes only. Any such advice may only be provided in a face-to-face consultation following a comprehensive examination and diagnostic procedures.
2. The information should not be regarded as comprehensive. Liability by the Centre for Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry or its agents, directors, employees or any other related party is explicitly denied if you rely on any of the information contained herewith.
3. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information, or any consequences as a result of the use of the information provided. Responsibility is denied for any errors or omissions.
4. We provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
5. This disclaimer is provided without prejudice.
6. Centre for Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry or its directors, employees or agents deny all liability to anyone for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information contained in this website or related web pages.
7. Liability is also denied for any consequential, special or other damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
8. Links to other website are provided as a curtsey only the Centre for Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry makes no representations as to the accuracy and electronic safety of the links or any information that they may contain
9. We advise that all cosmetic dentistry, dental implants and other dental procedures contain certain risks to the teeth and jaws and can also affect the general health or lifestyle. Furthermore, procedural complications may arise that may vary the course of treatment.
10. Not all procedures are suitable for all patients and results do vary from patient to patient.
11. Any references as to the impact of cosmetic dentistry or implant dentistry on the life, comfort or beauty of a patient or their dentition are opinions and should not be generalized or considered literally as being accurate representations or predictions of your own, your partners, or other patients' opinions following similar treatment.
12. Any references to an 'Implantologist', 'Cosmetic Dentist', exclusivity or specialization in Cosmetic, Implants or Reconstructive Dentistry refers to practitioners who are registered as general dentists with a special interest in Implant or Cosmetic Dentistry. Such terms should be regarded as descriptive of the type of services offered and not to any type of registration in the field and these field are not recognized specialties
13. 'Centre for Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry' and 'All-on-4-Plus' are registered trademarks and their use by any unauthorized party is strictly prohibited unless authorized in writing
14. Acknoledgements: some of the contents of this site have been adopted from from 'Nobel Biocare' and 'Henry Schein Halas'
15. The content and references in this website, apart from adapted contents, is the property of Centre for Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, images, logos, and other material.
16. Any fees or costs of dental treatment displayed in this website are indicative only. The Centre for Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry reserves the right to change the fees at any time and without notice.
17. Health Fund, Medicare Rebates or Tax Offsets are not guaranteed by us and should be confirmed with the relevant fund, Medicare Australia, tax agent or the ATO.
IMPLANT & GRAFTING CONSENT FORM